Hello all and welcome back to the Saturday Sesh linky hosted by myself and Lucy from What My Fridge Says.
I hope everyone’s had a good week. I can’t believe we’re on the countdown to Easter already! With that in mind just to let you know we will be having a two week break over the holidays and so the next link-up will open on 14th April.
My featured post was this one from the blog Raucous By Nature. There’s been a lot of chat on Instagram recently about ‘it takes a village to bring up a child’ and this post summed up how important it is to build your own village or, to put it another way, ‘find your tribe’ if need be. Pop over to Lucy’s page to find out who her featured blogger is. Both bloggers are of course free to grab yourselves the ‘featured blogger’ badge of course.
So here’s the formalities…
#thesatsesh is the place to link up your posts when you have a spare few minutes on a Saturday or Sunday AND will also be the place to find some fantastic weekend reading.
If you feel you haven’t had the chance to give your blog the promotion it deserves over the last few days then this is the linky for you. Equally if you just love a linky and miss having many at the weekend to take part in then this is also for you!
• It’s open to all bloggers, and posts of all different shapes and sizes are welcome.
• It goes live on Saturday mornings at 7.00am GMT and closes at 8pm GMT on Sunday evening.
#thesatsesh linky rules:
(we are teachers after all!)
• You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
• Grab a badge! Please do add #thesatsesh badge to the bottom of the post you are linking up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code at the bottom of this post into the HTML area of your post. Tweet Lucy or I if you have any questions about how to do this. First-timers do find this a bit daunting sometimes.
• Let the world know you’ve joined #thesatsesh by tweeting us @mummy_mindful and @whatmyfridgesays and using #thesatsesh. Follow us on twitter if you don’t already as we are very generous with our RTs!
• Comment. Sit back, relax (it’s the weekend after all) and share the love by commenting on some great blogs.
• #thesatsesh comment etiquette is to comment on one of each of the host’s posts, so one of my posts and one of Lucy’s posts and also to comment on the post directly before yours and the the post directly after yours. IF YOU DO COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING and you will of course go to the top of the class! Do remember to pop #thesatsesh in your comment so the blogger knows where you’ve come from.
• Any bloggers found linking and running will be put in detention!
The Optional Extra:
• Join #thesatsesh community on Instagram. Have a photo of your weekend fun which you’d like to get some love or maybe it’s a photo connected with the post/s you linked up? Then by all means join our little IG community #thesatsesh to boost your likes and comments. Follow us on Instagram @mission_mindfulness_blog and @fridgesays and we will follow you back to keep up to date with you all.