It’s about seeing the extraordinary in the ordinary.
My last ‘Point Shoot’ post was about our trip to Margate earlier in autumn. This one is about a trip to ‘Little Street’ in Maidstone a couple of weeks ago.
- We got to hang out with our really good friends and I caught up with one of my besties as the kids played happily.
- The girls and I got there really early so had a very relaxed 2nd breakfast together with the pain au chocolat going down very well indeed.
- As soon as the girls got into ‘Little Street’ (basically a series of spaces where little ones can dress up and role play different everyday situations) twin 1 and 2 were in their element. They headed straight for the medical centre. Twin 1 loved it so much she has announced she is going to be a doctor when she grows up!
- It was lovely to watch them move confidently around the place. They spent a lot of time in the construction area, café, picnic area and the supermarket. Twin 2 spent a lot of time being in charge of the check out!
- I love that twin 1 and twin 2 are drawn to lots of different toys and games and don’t always gravitate to what may be perceived as more traditional girls’ toys.
Would your children like ‘Little Street’?
I’d love to hear your thoughts.
A Blogging Good Time