It’s about seeing the extraordinary in the ordinary.
My last ‘Point Shoot’ post was about a trip to Owletts, a National Trust property in Kent. This one is about our recent trip to Margate. We had a fab time when we visited last year so decided to head back for another autumnal trip to the seaside this October too.
- It was a beautiful, sunny autumn day so we all enjoyed dipping our toes in the sea and having a paddle.
- We played on the beach – building sandcastles (twin 1 mostly as she’s still the biggest fan of this), having a game of footie and writing our names and messages in the sand.
- We laughed together as a family!
- The children loved playing on the 2p slot machines, pretending to play pinball and found a roundabout they had fun on too.
- The kids indulged in ice creams and lollies and I treated myself to a cold can of coke. We found it funny when a dog came and nearly licked twin 1’s lolly pop which she guarded well.
- We also enjoyed a look round the Turner contemporary gallery adding a bit of culture to the mix too!
Have you had a chance to get to the seaside recently?
I’d love to hear from you.
A Blogging Good Time