Hello all and welcome back to the Saturday Sesh linky hosted by myself and Lucy from What My Fridge Says.
We made it to half term! This week has been about tying up loose ends at school before the hols start and preparing for our eldest’s Birthday celebrations as he turns seven during the break.
We were, again, really chuffed with the amount of posts linked up us last week. We’re really enjoying reading an eclectic mix of posts and getting to know new bloggers as well as having old blogger friends regularly join us too. Thanks so much for helping us establish a lovely little weekend blogging community :-).
The post that really struck a chord with me from last week was this one from Ali at Instant Mum of Two. It was an excellent post to mark the week that World Mental Health Day fell and was one I could very much relate to. Beautifully written and very moving – it is well worth a read. Click here to find out who Lucy’s featured blogger was. Feel free to grab yourselves the ‘featured blogger’ badge guys!
We’re also building a little IG community going using the #thesatsesh hashtag. I particularly liked this photo from The Rhyming Mum from last weekend.
Please do join us over on Instagram.
So here’s the formalities…
#thesatsesh is the place to link up your posts when you have a spare few minutes on a Saturday or Sunday AND will also be the place to find some fantastic weekend reading.
If you feel you haven’t had the chance to give your blog the promotion it deserves over the last few days then this is the linky for you. Equally if you just love a linky and miss having many at the weekend to take part in then this is also for you!
- It’s open to all bloggers, and posts of all different shapes and sizes are welcome.
- It goes live on Saturday mornings at 7.00am GMT and closes at 8pm GMT on Sunday evening.
#thesatsesh linky rules
(we are teachers after all!)
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- Grab a badge! Please do add #thesatsesh badge to the bottom of the post you are linking up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code at the bottom of this post into the HTML area of your post. Tweet Lucy or I if you have any questions about how to do this. First-timers do find this a bit daunting sometimes. No badge, no chance of being a featured blogger!
- Let the world know you’ve joined #thesatsesh by tweeting us @mummy_mindful and @whatmyfridgesays and using #thesatsesh. Follow us on twitter if you don’t already as we are very generous with our RTs!
- Comment. Sit back, relax (it’s the weekend after all) and share the love by commenting on some great blogs.
- #thesatsesh comment etiquette is to comment on one of each of the host’s posts, so one of Hayley’s posts and one of Lucy’s posts and also to comment on the post directly before yours and the the post directly after yours. IF YOU DO COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING and you will of course go to the top of the class
- Any bloggers found linking and running will be put in detention
The Optional Extra:
- Join #thesatsesh community on Instagram. Have a photo of your weekend fun which you’d like to get some love or maybe it’s a photo connected with the post/s you linked up? Then by all means join our little IG community #thesatsesh to boost your likes and comments. Follow us on Instagram @mission_mindfulness_blog and @fridgesays and we will follow you back to keep up to date with you all.
So without further ado, click below and add your posts to #thesatsesh linky party.