Hello all and a huge welcome to the Saturday Sesh linky hosted by myself and Lucy from What My Fridge Says.
I hope everyone’s had a good week. We were so happy about all the bloggers who joined us last week. We had our BIGGEST link-up yet, beating the goal we had tentatively set ourselves so thanks all for helping ‘the Saturday Sesh’ go from strength to strength.
It was World Mental Health Day on Tuesday so both of the posts I’m linking up this week are connected with this topic. My featured post is the Mum Bore’s Why Blogger?. As someone who also blogs for a hobby I really liked her explanation of why she does it. Some people can be a bit sniffy about it and this is a very clear rebuttal to anyone who doesn’t understand the motives of a blogger who is doing it for fun.
So just a reminder #theSatSesh is the place to link up your posts when you have a spare few minutes on a Saturday or Sunday AND will the place to find some fantastic weekend reading too. If you feel you haven’t had the chance to give your blog the promotion it deserves over the last few days then this is the linky for you. Equally if you just love a linky and miss having many at the weekend to join then this is also for you!
- It’s open to all bloggers, and posts of all different shapes and sizes are welcome.
- It goes live on Saturday mornings at 7.00am and closes at 8pm on Sunday evening.
#thesatsesh linky rules
(we are teachers after all!)
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- Grab a badge! Please do add #thesatsesh badge to the bottom of the post you are linking up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code at the bottom of this post into the HTML area of your post. Tweet Lucy or I if you have any questions about how to do this. First-timers do find this a bit daunting sometimes. No badge, no chance of being selected as that week’s featured blogger!
- Let the world know you’ve joined #thesatsesh by tweeting us @mummy_mindful and @whatmyfridgesays and using #thesatsesh. Follow us on twitter if you don’t already as we are very generous with our RTs!
- Comment. Sit back, relax (it’s the weekend after all) and share the love by commenting on some great blogs.
- #theSatSesh comment etiquette is to comment on one of each of the host’s posts, so one of Hayley’s posts and one of Lucy’s posts and also to comment on the post directly before yours and the the post directly after yours. IF YOU DO COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING and you will go to the top of the class.
- Any bloggers found linking and running will be put in detention.
The Optional Extra:
- Join #thesatsesh community on Instagram. Have a photo of your weekend fun which you’d like to get some love or maybe it’s a photo connected with the post/s you linked up? Then by all means join our little IG community #theSatSesh to boost your likes and comments. Follow us on Instagram @mission_mindfulness_blog and @fridgesays and we will follow you back to keep up to date with you all.
So without further ado, click below and add your posts to the very first #thesatsesh linky party.