Hello all and welcome back to the Saturday Sesh linky hosted by myself and Lucy from What My Fridge Says.
Why have Lucy and I teamed up you may be asking? Well Lucy’s blog is one that I have followed for well over a year now as I love how upbeat it is and its super strong messages too. So when she suggested working together on a linky I jumped at the chance – do have a nosey around her blog if you’re in need of a virtual ‘pep talk’.
As you may well know, we’re also both teachers so please bear with us over the next couple of weeks – not only are we new to this linky business, we’re also returning to the classroom. Where has the summer gone? I can’t believe it’s September already!
We both thoroughly enjoyed reading all the posts that were linked up for the first ‘the Saturday Sesh’ last week and were really chuffed with the number of bloggers who joined us. Thanks so much!
The post that really struck a chord with me from last week was this one from Sarah at Tammy Mum. She reminded me that we all have ‘bad days’, that parenting can be challenging for everyone and that we mustn’t thing it’s just us that have these frustrating moments in our homes. Click here to find out who Lucy’s featured blogger was. Feel free to grab yourselves the ‘featured blogger’ badge!
We’re also starting to get a little IG community going using the #thesatsesh hashtag. I particularly liked this photo from Mackenzie Glanville this week.
Please do join us over on Instagram.
So here’s the formalities…
#thesatsesh is the place to link up your posts when you have a spare few minutes on a Saturday or Sunday AND will also be the place to find some fantastic weekend reading.
If you feel you haven’t had the chance to give your blog the promotion it deserves over the last few days then this is the linky for you. Equally if you just love a linky and miss having many at the weekend to take part in then this is also for you!
• It’s open to all bloggers, and posts of all different shapes and sizes are welcome.
• It goes live on Saturday mornings at 7.00am GMT and closes at 8pm GMT on Sunday evening.
#thesatsesh linky rules
(we are teachers after all!)
• You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
• Grab a badge! Please do add #thesatsesh badge to the bottom of the post you are linking up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code at the bottom of this post into the HTML area of your post. Tweet Lucy or I if you have any questions about how to do this. First-timers do find this a bit daunting sometimes.
• Let the world know you’ve joined #thesatsesh by tweeting us @mummy_mindful and @whatmyfridgesays and using #thesatsesh. Follow us on twitter if you don’t already as we are very generous with our RTs!
• Comment. Sit back, relax (it’s the weekend after all) and share the love by commenting on some great blogs. Again remember to add #thesatsesh to your comment.
• #thesatsesh comment etiquette is to comment on one of each of the host’s posts, so one of my posts and one of Lucy’s posts and also to comment on the post directly before yours and the the post directly after yours. IF YOU DO COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING and you will of course go to the top of the class!
• Any bloggers found linking and running will be put in detention 🙁
The Optional Extra:
• Join #thesatsesh community on Instagram. Have a photo of your weekend fun which you’d like to get some love or maybe it’s a photo connected with the post/s you linked up?
Then by all means join our little IG community #thesatsesh to boost your likes and comments.
Follow us on Instagram @mission_mindfulness_blog and @fridgesays and we will follow you back to keep up to date with you all.
So without further ado, click below and add your posts to #thesatsesh linky party.