As someone who is passionate about mindfulness I was very excited to find out about the Mindful Living Show. This is a new event being held on 2nd & 3rd June 2017 at the Business Design Centre, London.
It offers a unique opportunity to sample a range of approaches to mindfulness and meditation and the ways it can benefit lives. It will lead visitors through scientific evidence, practical meditation techniques, thought provoking talks and inspiring interactive features. With exclusive content for the new & curious up to more experienced practitioners, the event aims to answer questions and provide an opportunity to meet the experts and make fantastic new connections.
The two days will feature over 70 expert speakers, including leading names such as Ruby Wax, Ed Halliwell, Sharon Salzberg, Vidyamala Burch, Dan Harris, Michael Chaskalson, Vanessa King, Jamie Bristow, Katie Warriner, Sports Mental Skills Coach for Team GB, Etienne Stott (MBE), and Anandi, The Sleep Guru, will offer a mix of live practice, new experiences and theory.
The event will also feature Expert Panel discussions, 3 Theatres, Experience Zone, a Demo Zone, a Mind Lab, a beautiful Medicine Garden at the heart of the venue, Teacher’s Hangout and a Zen Market, with a range of beautiful goods and services.
The show has attracted sponsorship from well-respected organisations such as the Mental Health Foundation, Be Mindful, Breathworks, Action for Happiness, Mindfulness UK, Awake Academy, Living Mindfully, The Mindfulness Initiative, #Mental Movement Magazine, Psychologies Magazine, Healthy Living London, mindful.org, Breathe Magazine, Happiful Magazine and Street Wisdom.
Tickets are usually £30 including access to all seminars and practice sessions.
However one lucky reader of this blog will have the chance to attend the show either on 2nd June or 3rd June free of charge by entering the competition via the link below. It means subscribing to Mission: Mindfulness updates and Mindful Living News.
If you’re lucky enough to be the winner, you’ll be sent a pair of tickets by post for the date of your choice. The draw will run from 30th April until 7th May and the winner will be announced on the 9th May 2017.
Mindful Living Show Prize Draw Competition T&Cs:
- Anyone entering the competition agrees to provide their contact details to both The Mindful Living Show and Mission Mindfulness. You may receive news and information from either of these organisations, however may unsubscribe at any time.
- The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over and is limited to only one entry per person.
- One winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date.
- The winner’s name and county can be obtained by emailing email@example.com
- The prize includes 2 x 1 day tickets to the Mindful Living Show on a day of your choice, on 2nd June 2017 or 3rd June 2017. Excludes travel to and from the event.
- Prize is subject to availability and is valid until 3rd June 2017.
- Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Prize may not be combined with other discounts or promotions.
- The prize has no cash value and cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
- It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify the Promotion at any time without prior notice.
- This prize draw is open to residents of the UK, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man aged 18 years or over, except employees of Pep Farley Ltd and Mission Mindfulness, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
- All entries must be received by 23.59pm on 26th April 2017.
- The winner will be contacted by email within five days of the closing date of the prize draw and are required to confirm acceptance within 21 days of notification. Should the Promoter be unable to contact a winner, or should a winner be unable to confirm their acceptance of the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter may ask the winner to provide proof of age and/or country of residence.
- The winner and their guests may be required to participate in publicity.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- Mission Mindfulness is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the prize draw. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of Mindful Living Show.
Promoters: Mission Mindfulness (www.missionmindfulness.co.uk) & Pep Farley Ltd., 26 Windsor Avenue, West Molesey, England, KT81PZ.